Our work is funded and supported through a number of government and non-government partnerships.
We greatly value working with our partners to promote more sustainable natural resource management across the region.
If you are interested in partnering with a proven, professional and passionate organisation that delivers high-quality projects, please contact our CEO, Dr Scott Crawford, on (07) 4799 3500.
- Queensland Regional Natural Resource Management Investment Program
- Grazing BMP (Best Management Practice)
- Reef Water Quality Program
- Drought Assistance Program (feral animal management)
- Reef Water Quality Science Program
- Bendigo Bank
- Black-throated Finch Trust
- Burdekin Shire Council
- Central Highlands Regional Resources Use Planning Cooperative Ltd
- Coca Cola Foundation
- Dry Tropics Partnership for Healthy Waters
- Evolution Mining
- Girringun Aboriginal Corporation
- Gudjuda Reference Group Aboriginal Corporation
- Lend Lease
- Lower Burdekin Water
- Townsville City Council